From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:45:58 -0800
We have a family in Dayton, Ohio that needs to find their ferrets a new
home.  Many things, include growing family responsibilities are affecting
the fuzzies' quality of life.  They want them to have more time out and
interaction.

Harley is a 4 year old champaghe female; her cagemate, Zoey is a 2 year
old sable.  They are very sweet natured.

I have permission to post their phone number.  Please call Aaron
at (937) 835-0535 for more information about these fur kids.  Their
vaccinations will be due the first of the year, and their cage and
accessories will go with them.

Thank you!
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter

We are currently functioning as a placement and referral service.