From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 08:29:54 -0800
>What I really deplore is the fact that animals in general born to be
>carnivores are put on a vegetarian diet by the owner's imposition.

I have a lovely customer who is 72 and has been a vegetarian for over 40
years.  She wears leather shoes out of necessity but will not buy ANY animal
based product.  She is a member of PETA and a vociferous one at that.  She
has a cat.  Cats are carnivores.  She feeds the cat (whom she loves dearly)
a meat based diet.  SHE chose to be a vegan NOT her cat.

Soap box mode disabled

Tom
I may be a bastard, But I'm not a f****** bastard.

[Moderator's note: Please let's not stray into animal rights territory.
That's off-topic for the FML unless it's very specific to ferrets.  BIG]