From:
Billy Toler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:43:43 EST
It's with a sad and heavy heart and teary eyes that I have to tell you
that our sweet little man Bullwinkle crossed the Rainbow Bridge this
morning, His mommy called me at 5:30 this morning and told me while I
was at work, we have had a ferrets over 2 years now and most of them
are rescues.  We got Bullwinkle and Rocky at the same time, they are
brothers, Bullwinkle wouldn't get along with his new brothers and sisters
but he sure loved Rocky.  The were brought to us as a pair.  We have had
them over a year now, Winky had insulinoma and was blind, this is the
first baby we have lost, and the feeling is horrible, Rocky was curled up
with him we his mommy found him, he went piecefull in his sleep.  We new
it would be a matter of time before he would leave us, and I thank the
Good Lord for the time we had him.  Please great our little Bullwinkle at
the bridge and show him how to play.

My sweet little man, you are in Heaven now, and you have your wings, We
will take care of all of your brothers and sisters and cousins, our
hearts ache and the tears fall, but we know you are well again.  Mommy,
Daddy, Gramma Kathy and Gramma Mitzie miss you so much, you were such a
great little man.

We are having him creamated with his favorite sleep sack and little bear,
how we miss him.

We grieve for you now, but we know you are playing and are well and can
see, and that is so comforting.

We love you and miss you Winky...
God Speed
God Bless
Daddy :(

I am adding a memorial for Winky on our ferret website, please stop by
and sign his guestbook.  www.ourfiestyferrets.com click on Bullwinkle