From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:37:50 -0600
>>Well Bob, I do believe you have written the next # 1 country song.Of
>>course you need to add a ferret in there somewhere,maybe the ferret can
>>lave with the wallet.

>What?  Only the wallet?  ...

Aren't ferrets at the bottom of more problems than we know? (ie the
stench coming from inside the old sofa?)

>>I have been wondering about a few things.
>>- Why don't they make a pre-spotted carpet for pet lovers?
>
>Everyone keeps wanting different-colored spots...in different places.

I personally prefer the 3-inch spots in the center of the den floor. The
yellow color on beige carpet.

>>- How can a less than 2 lb. ferret move a 20 lb. bag of litter?
>
>Everyone knows that four-wheel-drive vehicles can do almost anything!

Especially dig it all out onto the living room floor!!

>When you give the ferret a bath, you are wetting more than just the
>head!

 The thrill, man, the thrill!

>>- How can a ferret that eats and drinks so little,put out so much >poop
>and pee?  That's why they stash so much...to eat and drink when you aren't
>kooking,  then get rid of it while you *are* looking!  It keeps you amazed!

I think they have secret second stomachs and keep it full for a few weeks
and then.. well, you know.

>>- Why will an animal with such a good sense of smell put themselves
>in the stinkyest stuff available?
>
>That's why they need that sense of smell...to *find* the stinkiest
>stuff
>available!

Just like piercing one's navel, the shock to their parents!!

>>- How can a ferret with a 3 inch head fit in a 2 inch hole?
>
>WinZip for ferrets.

Their heads are made of rubber. They hide their brains in their tail.

                    Jen & Pogo, the
toilet-brush-attacking-super-ferret-from-Mars