From:
TODD PREIMESBERGER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 17:15:27 -0800
through what is going on here so help me if you can.  Thursday evening mommy
and I went over to that nice lady called Pam's house.  That's where mom got
me.  Well anyway when we got there mommy put me in a cage with this big
hairy thing.  I kinda ignored him for a few minutes, that is until I got
tired of him sniffing me.  Then I bit him.  I tried to get the back of his
neck but that big thing kept rolling over on me.  Needless to say, he came
home with us.  I don't like him very much except to chase him around the
house.  Every time he hears my bells jingle when I come into the room, he
wardances and takes off running.  I just take off at a steady trot and chase
him all over the house.  He's a good toy to chase.

I'll tell you something funny.  'Ol fatso (that's what I call him, either
that or doughnut brain works) dug all the water out of every water bowl in
the house last night and mommy had to clean it up!  She wasn't too happy
about that.  So today mommy bought another water bottle to replace the one I
broke and some big bowls for dogs that have really high sides and weigh as
much as a cement block so HE can't dump them over (like the food bowls) or
dig in them (like the water AND food bowls).  Here's another thing that made
mommy mad - I refuse to use any litter box in the house 'cause he might have
went in there - EEWW!  Mommy is mad about that because I was 99% litter
trained beforehand (I had one accident in front of the bathroom door because
Daddy was in there with the door shut and he didn't hear me knock and I just
couldn't wait any longer.

He doesn't like raisins, but that's okay it leaves more for me!  He doesn't
like my hammock either, plus he sleeps in all the dumb hidey holes mommy
made.  He even plays with the toys I don't like.  Plus he's real big and
fluffy and really warm to snuggle up to.  Since I don't have much hair right
now because my new coat is coming in he keeps me warm.  So I figure he,
Duncan, isn't that bad, but don't tell mommy that.  She still thinks I hate
him.  We had a close call this morning when I thought she caught us playing
with one of my balls.  She just can't know, I won't get as much Linatone a
day.  Gotta go, here comes Mommy!  BYE!

Gumbi