From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:55:17 -0800
Hi, this is Angie and I just wanted to let everyone know how much fun I
had "babysitting" Troy Lynn's group while she was at the symposium.  let
me tell you folks, There could be no more spoiled ferrets on this earth
than Troy Lynn's, well, except for mine of course!!!!  I thought I had a
fatty until I met Fatso.  And I thought I had honery until I met Scooby
and Milo, who immediately decided that I was "much fun" and "tasty".  WE
had quite the wrestling matches.  I took my pet carrier along with every
intention of sneaking "Weebles", Troy Lynn's baby home with me, but didn't
have the heart to do that to her!!!  What a cutie!!!  Needless to say I
came home exhausted and to six ferrets of my own who all gave me some
pretty bad looks for being away.  They all have been following every step
I make, I guess to make sure I don't leave again.

Troy Lynn, Thanks for the experience!!!!!!!!!!!

angie george