From:
Dawn Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:24:38 -0400
I have two small questions...First, I ran into someone at a pet store
who seems to be pretty well versed on pet foods.  I thought that totally
ferret was one of the best foods for ferrets, she told me that organic cat
foods with very little grains (especially corn) are the best.  She also
said recent findings say you should feed them a mix of cat and dog foods,
again high in protein low in fiber/grains and organic.  I personally use
superior choice from the ferret store, but it's ingredients are almost
exactly the same as totally ferret.  I have been using superior choice
for 3 years and never had any problems, but if anyone can help I would
appreciate it.

Second, I have a little fuzzy who when they are let out of their room to
run the house, refuses to use a litter pan.  In their room he never
misses, any suggestions?

Thank you for the help.

Dawn, Bandit, Walley, Getsgo, and Angus