From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:08:43 -0700
>From:    roxi t <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Just a thought about ferret food.  If the kibble and so on we feed
>ferrets is so bad and they should live on alternate diets, then howcum
>their life expectancy is higher than in the wild?  Well thats all from
>my part of the world for now.
>
>Dooks n Kisses Roxi & Jaffa.""

Roxi...ferrets were never wild...they have wild cousins, the black footed
ferret but they are a different (species??)

The reason their life expectancy is higher, is because of a man's theory.
his name was Charles Darwin...He stated the NATURAL SELECTION THEORY that
stated something about the (wild ferret) having predators, like eagles,
wolves, etc...(not sure what their predators are tho) I'm sure if the
black footed ferrets were housed inside away from predators, and their
diet was simulated, and they recieved vet care, they would have a longer
life expectancy...

*steps down from podium*

oh...i may have stated a *few* things incorrectly...but i failed
biology...im more of a chemistry person so bear with my idea :P

-val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /