From:
Melanie Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:04:13 -0500
2 Female ferrets (sable & chocolate point) desperately need to find a
loving home.  The girls are about 1 1/2- 2 years old and are sweeties.
They have been living in the backyard of some folks yard for about a year
in a rabbit hutch.  The little boy who owned them got bored of them, so
they weren't getting any attention.  They basically stayed in the backyard
and were taken out once in a while for playtime.  He did feed them Totally
Ferret though which is a plus, and they look very healthy.  Their coats
are beautiful and the choc.  point is so light she kind of looks like a
cinnamon.  They are up-to-date on their rabies, but not on their distemper
shots.  As for the litterbox, they haven't had any problems with it.  They
seem to use it consistently which is surprising since they were never given
a litterbox when they were in the little boys backyard.  Smart little girls
I guess.  Anyway, the girls grew up together so cannot be separated.  Once
you see them together you wouldn't think of it anyway.  They love to play
and play!  If you are interested, please e-mail me or call me
(410) 692-9550.  I may not have access to my computer Thursday afternoon -
Monday, so call me if I don't respond to your messages.

Thanks,

Melanie and the gang (Gizmo, Norman, and Moser)