Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:41:16 -0700
I want to thank everyone for all your helpful tips. I did them to the
best of my ability and thought you would like to know how things are
going.

It has been a couple of weeks since I got my loveable fuzzbutts. And I
couldn't be happier. It has taken this entire time to get their diet
adjusted and while I would love to say that everything is perfect. I
can't say that.

I had no choice but to only give the food I had for them. I had a
little bit of kitten food and I mixed that with the Evo. I went and
purchased Marshall's ferret food and mixed it all together. They had
tummy troubles for a few days but I think it has pretty well cleared
up. They are no longer having loose stools. And they are eating more
each day. I make sure they have plenty of water.

Each day they are getting more active and seem to be more interested
in everything around them. They are all over the play area and love to
play chase.

They are very loveable and actually let me hold them for about 5
minutes without a fuss.