From:
Katie Lee Bottom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:38:39 EST
I believe that Juliet may have ECE.  She has neon green and yellow seedy
poop.  Its kinda runny.  She is eating fine.  She is still playing
constantly.  She is completely healthy otherwise.  Is it ECE?  or could
she just not like her food?  Its not a constant problem.  She does it two
or three times a week for the past two weeks.  Thats out of the other
perfectly normal poops through the rest of the time.  I am constantly
watching her.  She is not dehydrated.  Some one please help.

Katie Lee & Juliet