Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:33:07 -0400
I have a ferret that is between the age of 4 and 5 yrs old.  She has seen
the vet and three sets out of 4 of her Lymph nodes are swollen.  The
doctor suspects Lymphoma.  We are waiting on the lab results to know for
sure.

He has said there are different types of kemo meds out there.  Could I
please get some feed back on what others have used and how long it
allowed your fuzzy to live?  I love China dearly.  I do not want her to
suffer.  I want her to live out her last days with me as pain free and
happy as possible.

If you could please email me I would greatly appreciate it.  Or you can
post it on here for others to know what options are out there for our
kids.

Thanks in advance!