From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 11:40:49 -0500
after being poked every two hours by us yesterday, we thought we'd let Nero
sleep from midnight to 7am.  BIG MISTAKE.  He is now too weak to walk more
than a few steps on his own.  We've started doing 2 or 3 cc of pedialyte
every hour (and will continue all day) and anything we can get him to eat.
So far he has had multiple raisins and whipping cream today, but is not
interested in the turkey baby food any longer.  I'm hoping the antibiotics
kick in some time today.

Two good signs - we are getting well formed poop out of him and the bruises
from the IV are healing very quickly.  And my baby boys, Quark and Odo, are
greatly enjoying their job of sleeping on him to keep him warm!

Please, again if anyone has any ideas, or I'm doing something wrong, let me
know.  or call at 313 525-5638.  We NEED to get Nero strong enough to have
this exploratory surgery tomorrow to find the basis of his troubles.

thanks - beckers
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch