From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:55:27 -0400
I have several items on eBay right now to raise funds, I am not only
raising funds to have some cats fixed, but also for food for both the
ferrets and other animals, along with meds, etc. I am not a cat shelter
only, I have 19 ferrets right now and they happen to cost more to care
for than the cats do, but I love them the best:-)

Nicholas the ferret is doing just great after having the huge tumor
removed from his tail. He's much happier now.

I have some vintage jewelry listed, along with some items that you get
if you "Love"(sponsor) a ferret or a cat.

Please take a look if you have time, eBay is how I keep things going
here.

thanks,
Sue
Okeechobee Ferret & Cat Rescue

Auctions items NOW added on the 16th of every month by midnight to
raise funds! Items added to eBay store all of the time.
Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=3Dstore