From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 20:41:25 -0400
Dear Ferret Friends

In the last fifteen days the world has fallen apart around me.  Ferrets
Benji Benjamine and Ollie Chambless passed away on Sunday May 19th 1996 due
to a horrible accident.  Today May 28th 1996 I was informed that my
employment had come to and end.

Therefore my friends I am sorry to say that you will not be hearing from me
on E-Mail for sometime.  At this point due to the depression of loosing the
two shelter kids, and the loss of my employment (which monies mainly
supported Ferret Friends of Indian River County and Ferret Friends Disaster
Response International) there is a great possibility that both Ferret
Friends of I.R.C. and Ferret Friends Disaster Response International as
well as the Ferret Friends of Indian River County Shelter - will cease to
exist.  I am saddened beyound words to tell you all of this developement and
hope that this indeed will not happen.  But since it could well become a
reality I thought you all should know.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
Ferret Friends Disaster Response International