From:
FerretsFirst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 21:39:13 -0400
Hell Fellow FMLers,

You know it is one thing to have a difference of opinion or problems
with others.  Everyone is entitled to that but it is really not 'OK' to
personally attack or scold people on a public forum.  Not only does it
put that person in a difficult and embarrassing position but it also is
uncomfortable for the rest of us who try to enjoy reading the list.  If
you have a problem, please share it with the individual involved and
not with the rest of us.  (Unfortunately, BIG, that includes you too.)
Let's treat each other with the same courtesy and care we give to our
ferrets.

Thanks for considering this proposal,
Robin

FerretsFirst, a Rescue and an Attitude.