From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:50:41 -0800
Okay, so it's only a SuperPet cage, but it is free!!!!  It still has the
levels, and I could probably throw in a litter box, too.  Did I mention
this cage was free???

Anyway, if anyone thinks they might need another cage, email me.  We
are probably going to move in the next 3 or 4 months, and I thought it
might be a good idea to try and trim down the amount of cages I have.
Currently we have 4, and only one is occupied.  Not the SuperPet cage.

And, my ferret Linus has been medicated for IBD for 3 and a half years.
His cagemate Zooey also had this condition, but she only lived for 10
months after diagnosis.  Their vet had told me on numerous occasions his
hypothesis that possibly IBD could lead to lymphoma.  He was quite aware
he was only in the hypothesis stage.  He also wondered could there be a
connection with these later IBD ferrets getting ECE when they were
younger?  Anyway, more or less constant lab monitoring has enabled Linus
the Ferret to slow down the progress of his IBD.  Lymphoma does not look
to be in the near future (knock on wood).

Minta, Ralphie & Linus