Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:49:18 -0400
Can anyone tell me what to use on carpets for fleas?  I have found a
total of about 10 fleas throught the house and ferrets.  I want to get
rid of the problem before it gets worse.  I have shampooed the carpets
twice within the past 2 weeks with regular cleaner and vacuum daily.
The ferrets have had kitten flea shampoo.  I'm going to the vet Monday
for advandage.  I have cleaned cages and washed bedding twice.

Now the better news.  We are now a family of 5.  Herby and Tasha joined
us last week from our SPCA.  They came out of quarateen yesterday.  ADV
tests were neg.  yeah!!  I gave them a bath and introduced them to
Weasel, R.J.  and Max.  They got along great!  There were no problems.
They fit in like they have always been here.  They love stuffed animals.
Rascal my ferret angel donated his toys to them.  He died in surgery
March 16 and i still miss him like crazy.

Tasha is a 10 month old female sabel.  looks just like my R.J.  She is
full of energy and loves to play.

Herby 2 1/2 male.  He is hugh compaired to my others.  He is the oddest
colors.  Yellowish, tan, silver with white feet.  His tail is silverish
his head has a black v shape by his ears.  He is the softest fert i've
ever seen.  He had a little bit of fungus infection on his head.  With
shampoo it has cleared up.  They are dolls.

Any advice on the fleas would be appreciated.
Thanks Eileen

http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/WelcometoHollys