From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:23:53 EDT
Just read the fml post about the rescued baby ferret... good thing I am up
here in Mass. and the former subhuman 'owner' is about 1,000 miles away....

that said, try Animal Legal Defense Fund they have a number of lawyers all
over the country who will take on animal cases, I believe free, not sure,
but worth looking into

their website is...
Animal Legal Defense Fund
http://www.aldf.org
127 Fourth Street Petaluma, CA 94952
Phone (707) 769-7771; Fax (707) 769-0785

>a fellow ferret owner and good friend sent me a link with this Devil's
>Club Supreme in it.  It is an herbal supplement for ferrets with
>insulinoma.  I was wondering if anyone has tried this

I am going to start giving it to my guy who has insulinoma also; would be
interested to hear your results.  And for anyone else who is interested,
there is also a supplement called Devil's Claw, make sure you don't confuse
the two.

Ronnie