From:
Mike & Camille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:34:15 -0600
Hi,

I am takeing my lill girl for her first distemper shot tomorrow morning at
10:00.  I am a little worried after hearing all the bad effects some of
yall's Ferrets have had:(

Can anyone please tell me what to look for incase she has a reaction.  and
how long should I wait after they give it to her?

And what questions should I ask the vet if any?  I would realy appreciate
your help.  thanks alot!

Camille
Mira " SHOT??? did you say SHOT"

ps.  Did yall see Frasier thursday night?  Him and woody was talkin about
the Ferret they put in the mail bag.  they had said somethin about putting
a mad ferret in the mail bag.  and someone asked how you make a ferret mad.
And woody said, by putting them in a mail bag.  I dont think the producer
knows much about ferrets..  put one in a bag and you have a friend:)
LOL bye bye