Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 14:32:41 +0000
Well, please, feel free to contradict me, but, I think I have a tough one to
beat... On TWO separate occasions I was asked by two different 'old ladies',
upon seeing my male albino,

"Is that a fur seal pup?"

Okay okay, I understand the dogs, cats, rabbits, rats, guinea pigs and
chinchillas (well not really, but ignorance is still ignorance) but a FUR
SEAL pup???  The only thing that makes an albino ferret even look remotely
like a fur seal pup is that both are white... Does this mean chinchilla cats
can be thought of as fur seal pups too??  Or hey, the traditional white
rabbit that gets pulled out of the hat - hey!  Stop that magician, they have
a protected species!!  HAHAHAHA

There is a saying that ignorance is bliss.  In my opinion, it's the
opposite... however, sometimes, there are rare occasions where ignorance can
really make you smile, and these two ladies, I include amongst them :o)

Sam

 Ferrets are my life
 Ferrets are for me
 They get me into strife
 They make me feel so free!!
 (Ah, probably because they steal everything!)
 Email me at [log in to unmask] and hope I get it...
 Before they do!