Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:31:56 EST
I have to admit the contest seems to be going well. I didn't think we'd
be able to raise anything but the sponsors are coming out! Check out
http://www.rossows.com on the FERRETS page. Any and all money we raise
will go directly to the vet of Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services. You
don't need to do the $1 per pound sponsor if you don't want to... we
will take any donations possible. We will contact you once we reach
the deadline date. Come on all... help us help Ferrets Unlimited!
http://www.rossows.com and THANK YOU!

Dave