From:
"Chris Mathis, Oregon Ferret Shelter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:44:12 +0000
Hi all ferret lovers!  Time has really slipped by me and I feel terrible
for not posting sooner, so please forgive me!  However, our monthly
meeting for the Friends of the Ferrets of the Oregon Ferret Shelter is
coming up on Saturday the 12th.  Since the house is in horrible disarray
due to the remodeling let's meet at the Clackamette Park like last month
at 6 PM and bring a potluck picnic to share.  Hopefully we will be lucky
to not be snowed on by the cotton wood trees this month.  Be sure to
bring your own table service and chairs.  We will bring the play yards
for the play area (adv free ferrets only please).  Clackamette Park is
located in Oregon City off Hwy 99 off exit 9 across from the Oregon City
Shopping Mall.

Hope to see you there!  For more information you can call 503-557-8369.

Chris