Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:53:07 -0500
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody has tried, or thought about trying (if they
are ferret safe) any of those plaque/tooth cleaners that you add to
your pets water for example: Breath-less Plaque Zapper, by Ark Naturals

And no...I don't want to bring up the 'food discussion' thing again, we
all know, no matter what they eat, ferrets still get plaque build-up!
Just want to know if anybody has tried it...maybe even in their cats
or dogs.

Thanks! Joan and the Fuzzies
owned by ferrets since 1977! :)