From:
Mick Burglass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 12:38:47 -0400
This morning I sent the following fax to Paula Zahn at CBS' The Morning Show.
 i sent it on my Harvard Medical School stationery and signed with all
degrees and titles.  If anyone knows which sponsor was shown on screen
immediately beore, during, or after the ferret seegment, please post that
info here.  Letters, calls, and faxes to sponsors is in my experience quite
provocative.