Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:00:32 EST
Hi everyone,
As the Holidays grow closer each day we become more busy and excited:
What I am asking is for you to take 5 minutes out of each day when you
have visitors coming and put your ferrets away, put them somewhere safe
where they won't be stepped on and don't risk the chance of someone being
possible bite due to strangers or unfamiliar smells.  Each ferrets acts
different to different people.

So do us all a favor and keep them safe we want to see them again next
year.  Happy Holidays from: Chester, Cocoa, Stanley, Buddy Luv and Miss
Purdy!!!

Kerry and Ada Gibbs
Http://www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html
(weaselpals Hammocks)