From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 04:10:32 -0400
To all FML'ers, I have had to move recently and due to that move can no
longer breed ferrets.  For this reason, I must sell ASAP all of my ferrets,
shelter or not.  I have at the moment approximately 50 ferrets that need
homes.  The major problem is that several were in bite rehab, and without me
there to work with them daily, they have regressed.  I do have many that are
already neutered, and many more that I would neuter before placing.  I also
have some that I will only sell as breeders due to their excellent
bloodlines and outstanding temperaments and confirmation.  Breeders,
however, will ONLY be sold to those with experience, so please, no first
time breeders.  Placement fees are ranging anywhere from $25 to $200.  If
you know of anyone loooking for a ferret in the Michigan area or willing to
pay shipping costs (which I prefer not to do, but will for an outstanding
home), please send them my way.  You can reach me through email (best
option) or at PO Box 156, Sidney, MI 48885.

Please, it is not fair that my babies are not getting the time out they
need.  My ex is caring for them (with frequent visits by me) but he does not
allow them any play time nor handle them at all.  I can have ferrets where I
am staying and do have some with me, but I cannot have whole hobs here nor
that many ferrets.

Thank you all for your help and support.  This is very hard for me and it
hurts to have to find homes for my babies, but it must be done.

Tracy Tunnison
Mid-Michigan Ferrets and Rescue