From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:14:01 -0400
I have posted this on my favorite chatting board, fsb and am collecting
several suggestions at this point.

I feed my 6 babies a mix of the ferret store food and 8 in 1 ultra blend.
Two of my babies seem to always get kibble stuck on the roof of their
mouth, inbetween their right and left teeth, where they can't get it out.
I happened to walk in and see my Sharkie freaking out and I got it out, but
it was stuck pretty good.  I did take the bowl of food out and crush it up
so that the kibble isn't in the shape it is as this scared me.  I would
very much like them to eat and have a good experience eating.  Please, any
suggestions on this, should I continue crushing the food?  Should I change
brands?  All suggestions are warmly welcomed and thank you in advance for
your help.

LYNN & BOB
Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, Bootz, DaisyLou