From:
Kelly Skoty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:46:05 EST
Hello,

As to where to find stained glass patterns of ferrets, I found a few
designs at www.ferretware.com.

Though I've been lurking for a bit, this is my first posting to the FML so
I'd like to introduce my fuzzies...

Stinky is a dark sable male, about 5 years old. I got him from a bad home
when he was around 1 1/2 years old. He's my sweet old man.

Geek is an albino male, a little over 3 years old.  I got him when he was
about 7 weeks.  The troublemaker.  Loves to scratch at the carpet.

Scooby is our new fuzzie; we've had him almost a week.  He's about 6 months
old, a silvery-mitt-siamese-blaze...a mutt essentially.  We got him from
PetCo...he had moved around various stores and possibly homes.  They
couldn't tell us much about him.  Despite this, he rarely bites, except
our feet in play.

Thanks for listening...um...reading.

Kelly