From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 15:17:16 -0000
I left Esme' with Dr. Anna Ebling (a wonderful ferret vet north of Phila)
this afternoon, and she will have insulinoma surgery tomorrow morning
(Thursday).  Although her fasting glucose level was normal six months ago
when we adopted her and I first suspected insulinoma, today it was in the
30s.  Because Esme' is probably 5yo by now, Dr. E will x-ray today to check
her heart first.

Dr. Ebling owns ferrets herself and is experienced in this type of surgery;
nevertheless, I cried at least half the way home ... and the trip takes an
hour.  Please pray for Esme'.

Heartfelt thanks to all the kind people who sent me their advice and
experience when I posted about Esme' a couple weeks ago.

Blessings
Judith and the Fur Posse
Eloise and Sabine
Bizzy, Baby and Jake
Kermit, Muggsie, Zoe and Esme'
Benny and Joon

The Book does not say that money is the root of all evil.
Money can be used to do great good in this world.
It is the *love* of money which tempts us into evil.
May you never profit at the expense of God's creatures.