From:
Carson Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:50:20 -0700
Hello everyone.  I am new on the FML.  It was recommended to me by my
friend Liz Blackburn who had Fang.  A couple months ago I bought a ferret.
His name is Pez (like the candy).  When I bought him he was 7 weeks old so
that means he is about 2 and a half months old.  He's about the color of
silver.  The surprising thing about Pez is when I took him in to get his
distemper shot the vet noticed that he had a micro chip in him.  We didn't
have it implanted.  In my oppinion I don't think Pez could have had an
owner because he was so young when I purchased him.  We've talked to the
shop we bought him from, and they said they'll look into it.  I hope it's
nothing serious, but when I look at him I always wonder why he had a chip
in him.

Rachel Carson