Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:22:50 -0400
Just a note for anyone being struck with ferret math...

Fran's Forever Ferrets Rescue near Gettysburg, PA has many wonderful
adoptees waiting on homes at this time.  The shelter has been inundated with
take-ins (14 in the last 3 weeks - I've only placed 3 in the last 3 weeks) &
15 in the 3 weeks prior to that.  We have a large selection ranging from 6
mos.  on up, many sables, albinos, one DEW, one cinnamon, chocolates, etc.
We do not ship, but if you are near enough to drive, please consider adding
to your existing "business" or starting a new "business of ferrets" in your
home.

Please call me evenings & weekends (717) 337-0045 if you are interested.
Serious inquiries only please.  We are doing all we can to accomodate, but
the phone keeps ringing...with more to come in.  I've got 5 waiting to come
when my numbers go down, at least I have someone who can wait.

BIG - hope this isn't considered advertising, if so, I understand.  But with
it being so overwhelming here, I thought even if I place one ferret to a
good home because of this, it is worth it.  Thanks so much!

Sincerely - Fran & the large fuzzy crew in PA

[Moderator's note: Shelters posting availabilty of ferrets due to unusual
circumstances is quite fine, as long as it's not constant.  BIG]