From:
April Pietroiacovo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:22:38 -0800
As many of you know, we lost our Forest this past Saturday. It was his
time to go and it was one of the hardest things we've ever had to do.
We had him for less than a year and even though his life was brief he
brought us tremendous amounts of joy. You know exactly what we're
talking about.

Thank you for the kind words and emails during our difficult time.
Forest lived with us but he belonged to everyone and we take comfort
in the fact he made you laugh or smile. He is missed dearly and in his
honor we ask that you give your ferrets some extra Vivify or Ferretone
as those were his favorite treats. He will be cremated and we will use
a portion of his ashes to mix with paints and create a painting that
will hang in our ferret room.

Thank you and love to all.

Travis & April
Isabella, Bubba and Spudz