From:
"Duane A. Morin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 20:52:59 -0400
I live in florida and have recently been apartment hunting and i became
very insulted while doing so.  There were a couple of places that flat out
said "NO FERRETS ALLOWED".  My ferrets are like my children and for someone
to tell me that they are not allowed makes me angry.  I finally asked them
why they had this rule and they simply said they are too destructive.  Mine
have not torn up anything.  They are in a cage while no one is home and
only have supervised play time, but still I have to sneak them into
wherever I decide to live.  I just did not think that this was right.