From:
vivianbarnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:49:10 -0400
They are in the Escanaba , Michigan area! This is copied with
permission from an email

I have a friend that needs to get rid of her 3 ferrets, she would like
to keep them together if possible. Know anyone who wants them?

She has to get rid of them cause she is pregnant and has to move, so
her husband said that she had to get rid of some of her animals. She
has ferrets dogs, cats, snakes, lizards, and mice.

Call her at 906-241-2154 or e mail me I'll forward it on. These ferrets
need to find a home ASAP! I can't take them for various reasons but
hope some one will!