From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:45:32 EDT
Omg, did you guys see this??????  It's a Christmas record at The
Ferretstore.  Listen to the tracks!  It's really, really good.  It sounds
proffesional.  There is dooking.  It has witty and funny lyrics.  And
some of the tracks have a voice singing like you would imagine a ferret
would really talk/sound.  Here's the link, give it a whirl.

What a great gift.  I wish it was even longer than it was.  I hope there
are more cute things like this on the way down the road.  Who knows,
maybe DVD's of things like that talented gal made with groups of ferrets
playing, bouncing around, all to the tune of a cheery, Japanese anime'
song.  Remember that?  Or a DVD with things like the cartoon of Scotty
Arsanault made.  Anyway, this CD is really cool.  I wouldn't mind more
holiday CD's like this one. :)

Enjoy (Sean sure did).
Ferret Christmas Songs CD - The Ferret Store

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com