From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:28:09 -0400

Only 3 days left for our bedding listed on Ebay! Get your bids in
soon! They make great gifts for your own fuzzies, shelter fuzzies
and especially giving tree fuzzies. All profit goes toward the care
of our 13 ferrets, 2 dogs and 1 cat. Plus, when you purchase egg toys,
we donate eggs to shelters across the USA. Thanks for checking out
the sales :) You can also visit our site for other goodies at
www.FerretDreamsUSA.com

We've renovated our website, so stop by and visit ^.^

Pink & Blue Freestanding Condo
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270459226449

Sunflower Cage Cube w/hooks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270459229274

Butterfly Hammock/Sack Set w/hooks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270459230641

Fern Hammock/Sack Set w/hooks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270459231118

Thanks again for taking the time to look through our listings.
We appreciate your purchases very much!

Dooks & Dances
Ann & the Fuzzy Gang