From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:26:36 -0400
Sukie wants to know what we want to know!

I'd like to get info on the most current treatments for adrenal
disease.   Three of my six have been through surgery, but are still
showing symptoms.

I'd like to know how to take better photos of my ferrets when they're
awake - sleeping ferret pictures are no problem.

I'd like to know why some ferrets' tails smell like grape kool-aid, and
what BIG's middle name is! :-)   [That's an old contest we did.  BIG]

And I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody.  I'm kinda shy, so
stop by the SOS table and introduce yourself, or just look for the short
lady wearing the straw hat.  I'd really appreciate your input and ideas
for the ferret jewelry I'm making to sell!  Come and see the dangly
"Naptime" earrings, the "Got Raisins" pins, and the "FerretHeart"
necklaces.

See you soon!
Peg the FerretSmith