Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:41:42 -0800
Yesterday, 6 November 2002, at 1:45 P.M. PST, Moose was allowed and
helped to head to Rainbow Bridge.  He couldn't fight Megaesophagus any
longer and we couldn't bare watching and forcing him to eat and drink,
in hope of some "Bandaid" for this condition.  He hated being sickly and
bringing everyone down.  Once the decision was made and I excepted it, he
calmly relaxed and waiting for his appointment.

Moose will always be affectionly remembered for his KISSY Nature with the
Nip afterwards.  You could never get upset with this, His Innocent Look
on his face, made it all ok, to the point, Smiling, of allowing him to do
it again.  He was always "Young at Heart."

Moose came into our lives, a Rescue, still whole male at 1 1/2 years old
(guess), from a garage cage, early 1999.  Through disappointments, he
came for a Visit and Stayed to our Joy.  He came, just in time, to meet
our Little Claudia, before she left for the Bridge (6-99) to rejoin Sam &
Scarlett O'Ferret.  He was always Gentle to her (she was 7 1/2 years with
Adrenal & Insulinoma).  He was the perfect "Soul mate" for Spanky.  They
became Inseparateable, even to the point of adopting Spanky's "Summer
Weight-on Program".  If Spanky had to be a Macho Male, towards another
ferret or etc, then Moose was too, Moose Guarded Spanky's Back, at all
times, while together, they let everyone know, who was #1 around here.
Moose topped off at just under 4 lbs.

He loved the girls and always had a eye out for each & everyone he met,
especially the natural Blondes.

He loved his "Rice Bucket" (Plastic box with 20 lbs of long grain rice
and a few toys).  One of my favorite pictures, is of His face, Happily
poking out of one hole in the lid.

He Loved Life to the Fullest and Hated being Sick.  He is now Happily &
Healthy Again.  I have to remain steadfast on this thought, because We
All Miss Him, very much.

Sandee, Hopefully, Sweet Claudia, met him, when He arrived there, and
introduced him to Sam & Scarlett O'Ferret, and the rest.  I'm sure Moose
will like Sam (PHD Ferret) and they will be immediate close friends,
plus He will fall immediately In-love Scarlett, she always was a Vamp,
even if she's a Sable and not a blonde.  Please tell him, I'm so sorry,
I couldn't help make him feel better.

STEPHANIE, JOE GRANT, GARY KERN AND THE 8 CLOSET THIEVES:
SPANKY, SNOW FLAKE, SONNY & CHER, NIKKI, RUBY JEAN, GEORGE & GRACIE
PLUS:  TAZ THE DOG, DARA NIN, MONKEY & TOMMY THE CATS
IN SPIRIT: SAM, MOOSE, CLAUDIA & SCARLETT O'FERRET ALONG WITH GRIENGO AND
GENI, PATRICK, JEREMIAH, & SNICKERS