From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:35:29 -0700
drum roll *****
The Winners of the raffle that was held for SAFE by the things4feritz
team have been posted.

And the GRAND PRIZE donated by KAT PARSONS goes to BETHANY HELMS !!!

A modest check of $1006.00 will be presented to S.A.F.E. at the July
31st meeting.

http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/benefit4safe.html
Is your name there??  Check to see the 30 lucky winners

An awesome response by the "ferret communitee" is responsible for the
success of this raffle.  We want to thank all that donated prizes, bought
tickets, made donations of time and money and passed the word around.

We are planning a Ferret LOVE raffle to be held in February to benefit a
shelter, ferret charity or ferret cause.  Contact [log in to unmask]
with questions, suggestions or prizes.

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock