Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:08:39 -0400
Hi to all!!!? I hope all is well with my fellow fuzzy lovers.

I still am having a dilly of a time with establishing Odin within our
ferrety household. It just seems that he "tastes ferry good" to the
other kids, and they are really giving him a hard time.? Zeus and
Artemus are the ones who like nothing better than to terrorize this
poor newbie. They cannot be left out at the same time, or they will
take turns, trying to eat him. And Odin is a screamer. Whether or not
they really "hurt" him, is left to be found out yet - but based upon
the shrieks, and the "fuzzed out tails" of the attacked, and the
attacker's - it is seemingly getting pretty hopeless here. I am of a
mind to possibly adopt Odin out, to a household where he can wander,
without the worry of being attacked at every corner. Currently - I am
letting them out in separate intervals, however, this just doesn't seem
fair - as all the kids have always had free run of the house. Now I
asked for help before, and a couple folks, offered some advice, but it
sure would be nice if ANYONE who has had this problem, would take the
time to maybe offer some solution, I would be most grateful. My other
option, as mentioned before would be to offer him up for adoption. He
has come thru his ordeal of being neglected/abused with flying colors,
and is a very good little boy. His is a handsome silver, cross - and
is a bit on the pudgy side. His temperment is wondeful and he loves to
play with anything that moves, and some thns that do not. I would hate
to see him go - but if I can find a good home, where he will have all
the love he needs, then I would relinquish (with a hurt heart) him so
that he could have? a better life. As it stands now - it doesn't seem
fair to any of my kids here, the way things are rolling. I love him
dearly - as I love all my kids, but if I can't find a solution,
behavior wise, then I have to look elsewhere, for the best solution.

Thanks in advance all!

Kim and Her "not so happy" army of idiots.....

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....