Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:37:25 +1100
For those who remember Finley, my little depressed fuzzy who lost his
cagemate, I'm releived to say that he's doing fine.  He's still a lot
quieter than he ever was before Ruben passed away, but he's active again,
and spends a lot of time playing frantically with his new brother.  The
event has certainly changed him - he seems much more attched to us as
people, and will come over and "ask" to be picked up all the time.  But
he once again seems to be a happy, healthy ferret, so we (and our vet)
are fairly sure he's out of the woods.

Thanks again to everybody who offered their adive.  We all really
appreciate it ^^

Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
http://hypercrescendo.net/foxlee/fls/
http://www.furbiddenrealms.com
http://blurty.com/users/leechimera/

"Next Great Expansion!  Five Year Plan!  Take Off, Young Scougall!  You
A Hero!" - Blade, RAAM