From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:38:22 -0500
Dear Ferret Digest,

I am new to Ferret Digest and I have to say I LOVE it!(except for the
welcome to the bridge letters, they make me cry my eyes out being that I
have 2 terminal fuzzies)  The support that everyone gives to each other
when a fuzzy is lost or passes on is so wonderful and comes from the heart
of a human that really knows what is is to have those wonderful litttle
heart stealers in thier lives.

5 months ago, Tori 5 yrs was diagnose with insulinoma.  She has been on
Prednisone for these past 5 months and is doing very well.  She knows
were helping her and has become so very sweet since her treatment began.
She LOVES her medicine!!  My most precious almost 6 yr old little girl,
Princess is still recovering from Adrenal surgery.  Both glands were
enlarged AND on top og that, there were tumors on her pancreas indicating
oncoming insulinoma.  Our WONDERFUL vet, Dr Sam Rivera told me gently that
from here on in were on borrowed time.  Even though I know our time is
short, I will not be able to bear her passing.  Not that I love the others
all that much less, it's just Princess is my baby.  She was my first fuzzy
and is probably THE smartest fluffball on this earth.  Right now she is
doing very well,better than before the surgery.  The only thing is that
she is even MORE spoiled rotten than she was before!!!!!!!  That's okay,
she's queen of the castle.  Better tell everyone up at the bridge to
prepare for royalty when SHE comes.  It's great to have a place where I
can get all mushy about my precious fuzzbutts and everyone understands!

Gotta run.  Ferrets rule, dogs drool!!!!

Sue Pyron
Princess, Tori, Oscar(girl,adopted, didn't want to upset her by changing
her name)Sammy, my big boy & Nikki, my CRAZY baby girl.

Benny Pyron