Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:56:27 -0600
There is an auction currently running on Ebay for a Ty Beanie Baby, Runner
the Ferret with the mean cobra poem which reads: I'm not so mean, I'm
really shy, But every cobra has to die I grab them by their little head,
And whack them till they're stone cold dead!  Since this was only shipped
to retailers once in a quantity of a dozen, there are not as many of these
to be had as other Beanies on the market.

The auction is being held to raise money for the Ferret Nook Ferret Rescue
Shelter in Cambridge, WI to help care for over 130 current residents of the
shelter, many of which are looking for good loving homes.

Please follow the link to see this auction and bid high and bid often to
help these wonderful folks who care for these ferrets!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=561866144
Frank, Joey, and the Wisconsin cheddarheads; Queen Britannia, Jimmy Jo,
Yogi, Buddy, Silver Belle, and Angelica