Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:31:00 -0400
I'm sorry. Very, very sorry to everyone and to especially to Steve,
who's been polite in his debates. I was wrong and I am embarrassed.

I did get Jake and Jasper mixed up with another movie. Somehow I
injected the little shelter and shelter operator storyline from
another movie into Jake and Jasper. Talk about bizarre. I've never
done anything like that before. And of course I did it here regarding
something so very important to ferrets. (Running over to the nearest
wall to repeatedly bang my head against the wall and punish myself
like Dobby in Harry Potter. Dobby was in Harry Potter ... right?)

At least I did it here and no where else in public. But damage was
done here in that my two posts helped keep a debate going under FALSE
information. I do stand by the core of my first post and stubbornly
so ... I think only people who have seen the first movie and have some
information about the upcoming second movie should comment at length
with criticisms. Its not fair or helpful to shout out random things
about something you haven't any knowledge of. Everyone who has seen
it? Have at it.

Wolfy
PS, Flogging, stoning, and spanking ticket sales start midnight
tonight.