From:
Kelly Veitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:22:40 -0400
Hi!  I've been on this list for little while, but this is my first
time posting.  I'd like to apologize to everyone on the Labor Day
Card Exchange..my daughter was in the hospital and I got behind on
everything...but rest assured..I WILL send my cards out!  :)

Ferret Christmas Ornament Exchange
I also wanted to let everyone know about a project to benefit Planned
Ferrethood of Greensburg, PA.  It's a Christmas Ornament Exchange..same
as a card exchange except you send ferret themed Christmas ornaments
(MUST be ferrets).  For people not of a crafty nature, just email me and
I can give you some simple, but fun ideas.  The ornaments can be made of
anything...paper, wood, clay..you name it.  There are 2 ways you can help
the Planned Ferrethood shelter....When you send your ornament to Planned
Ferrethood you're more than welcome to include a donation and also..when
you send your ornament to my address..you can include an extra ornament
and when the exchange is over..I will put all the extra ornaments
together and auction them on ebay :) (all proceeds benefit the PF
shelter) So just send me an email if you'd like to participate...The
exchange will begin Nov.  1st..so you have a whole month to work on your
ornaments..but be sure to email before that so I can put you on the
list..This will be a really cool way to fill your tree with ferrets!

Thanks!  >^..^<  Kelly