From:
Rob McNish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 10:26:49 -0400
I applaud Pam Grant, Lynn Mcintosh and others who have taken the time to
respond thoughfully to Ed Lipinski's latest postings.

Does anyone besides me feel that their day is altogether more pleasant if
they simply skip any postings by Mr. Lipinski?

Rob McNish and the Gang at McFerret Acres

[Moderator's note: Everyone seems to have certain posters in mind whose
posts they choose to skip over.  There seems to be quite a wide variety of
unpopular posters though, with many being loved by some yet disliked by
others.  As long as posts meet the FML guidelines they'll get posted, but
I can't promise they'll ALL be popular for all individuals.  BIG]