From:
Anita Chavera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:41:48 -0600
I've been reading about how awful 8in1 is for ferrets (which scares me
because that is what I've been giving my ferrets) and the Yogi's (again,
my ferrets like the peanut butter flavored).  It scares me because I
assumed that a company product that The Ferret Store sells would be safe -
I know, I'm naive, but now I know better.  I've also been reading that
fruit is not good either.  I read the one post about giving a raw bone as
a treat, but I'd rather not do that either because of fear that someone
may choke on it.

Can anyone suggest good, safe, yummy treats for ferrets?

Thanks,
Anita