From:
Gerald Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:59:40 +0000
Greetings All,

I'm getting so excited! Just 4 months to go now and the 2008 IFC
Symposium in Pittsburgh, PA will be underway.

I've had a few people sign up to volunteer, but I could use a few more.
If you are planning to attend the Symposium and would like to help,
please, contact me, Marsha Crowell, at [log in to unmask] It is a
great way to get to meet people, right from the start.

Duties include working at the reception desk, checking people in,
selling raffle tickets, Symposium tees, and related items.

You will not miss any of the sessions, as this is all done before, and
during breaks.

So, if you are planning to attend and wouldn't mind helping out a bit,
please contact me.

For more information on the symposium, visit our web site
http://www.ferretcongress.org

Thank You,
Marsha Crowell
IFC Volunteer Coordinator