From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:43:52 EST
::As you walk down a narrow path (because in stories, it's always a long
winding path), you hear some jingling.  Because you have been harrassed so
many times by the Ferret Oracle you jump behind a bush (no not a burning
one) in fear.  You sit and wait... sit and wait.  No Oracle.  No red
wagon.  So you step out to see what this pretty tinkling noise is..::

"Hey down here puppets!  Woo-hoo!!  Yeah, baby, yeah!  What a ride this
is!" ::You look down to see a minture, teensy ... Oracle?::
"OH yeah this is me arriving in class.  You like?  I knew you would."
::Oh but how you would love to stomp on this nuissance but you can't
because she is riding in a teensy tiny crystal.... coach.  ::
This baby is being auctioned off!  Last I checked the bid was only 26
dollars.  Baby... we need more for SOS for all this ADV testing going on
in shelters right now.  Ebay has this for you to go look at and bid at :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem
&item=2008396550

:: You admire the details and when you look closer you can even see tiny
colored like jewels on it::  "What are you still doing here?  Go puppet
go!  Go bid so you can have this baby!  The last day is today"

:: She drives the glass horses forward and disappears down the worn,
beaten path (cause thats what it is in fairy tales, a worn beaten path)::

The Ferret Oracle

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: